Your To Read List: Intertwined!

Welcome to my blog!


I'm currently in the process of prepping my first book, Intertwined, for self publishing and can't wait to share it with you. It's a Young Adult, Paranormal Romance, though definitely not your run-of-the-mill read - no vampires, werewolves, witches or immortal creatures in this story:) Not that I don't enjoy reading these - just look at my Goodreads shelf. 

If you're into dark romances and don't have an aversion to creepy horror scenes, then this book may be just what you're looking for. Intertwined is slated for release this fall of 2014, official launch date to be announced - stay tuned! For more details on Intertwined, click here.  

In the meantime, I will do my best to post updates on the book at least once a week. Along with other thoughts, musings and what not, that you may or may not find interesting. Can't make any promises. 


For those of you who are first time writers and looking for advice, I will do my upmost to share everything that I've learned in my journey to self publishing - trust me, its definitely not a topic that can be covered in one blog.

Until next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intertwined Series | Raveled Update

Jenn Marie Has A New Home!

Ebook Cover: Stock Images vs. Custom Illustration